Modular Wiring Systems Limited has always taken pride in its customer related services. After all at Modular Wiring Systems Ltd. we have always believed that more than just a product, we provide an exceptional service.
Like all other ISO certified companies Modular Wiring Systems Ltd has it own structured procedures to follow in order to reach its clients aims and objectives. The flowchart below highlights the main aspects of the work follow.
- Program issued
- Design completed in advance of program requirements
- CAD drawings issued for approval
- Manufacturing commences
- Cables manufactured and tested
- Components assembled and tested
- Goods securely packaged
- Consignment delivered to program
- Installation commences
- Palletised delivery by zone/area to suit program
- Re-useable MDB drums
- Delivery of products and collection of empty MDB drums
- Reduction of truck movements where possible
- Use of an established distribution network
- Liaise with customers to guarantee a smooth transition from design to concept
- Deliveries coordinated according to the various project mile stones
- Production planning to meet a JIT programme minimising on site storage logistics
- An in house engineer is assigned to the individual project. The client therefore has one point of contact form design through to concept
- Full customer services, offering customers up to date delivery and financial support.