The manufactured products goes through a comprehensive process control system and there-after specified testing and final inspection schedule. The products are also taken periodically to a recognised laboratory for independent testing to assess adherence to the specification.
- Full testing of all products
- ATE testing for resistance and continuity
- Manual continuity testing for all MDB’s
- ISO 9001 – 2008 accredited company
- Armoured products testing consists:
- Earth bond resistance test
- 2000V high voltage impulse test
- 500V insulation resistance test
Quality assurance plays a vital role in all aspects of our business. We utilise BASEC approved cables in our product and our quality system is certified to the demanding requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
All the cables we manufacture comply with the relevant British and International standards such as BASEC, BSI, CSA, UL . We have extensive in-house technical facilities which enable us to test the product at all stages of manufacture, thus ensuring we deliver a quality product.
Below are downloadable PDF documents of accreditation and quality: